OPP #009: Exploring Yosemite and the Value of Connecting With Nature With Robb Hirsch
Today's Guest: Robb Hirsch
- Robb’s transition from biologist to full-time photographer
- The pros and cons of shooting a wide variety of subjects
- The importance of staying curious in photography
- The value of connecting with and respecting nature and minimizing our impact on the environment
- His process behind creating his new book, The Nature of Yosemite: A Visual Journey
- Ways to use photography to advocate for conservation
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!