OPP# 007: Creating Images With Impact in Conservation Photography with Jaymi Heimbuch
Today's Guest: Jaymi Heimbuch
- Key elements of a conservation story
- How to pitch conservation stories to publications
- How to familiarize yourself with wildlife behavior
- Quality versus content when it comes to image creation
- The role of social media in conservation photography
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!