OPP #023: Creating Natural Abstracts, Slow Photography, and Photography Projects With Jennifer Renwick
Today's Guest: Jennifer Renwick
- How she knew it was time to take the leap and do nature photography full-time
- Words of advice for hobbyist photographers who are considering going into photography full-time
- The benefits of living a semi-nomadic life on her approach to photography
- How she and her partner, David Kingham, pivoted to keep their photography business afloat during the pandemic
- How she and David structure their photography workshops and their approach to teaching
- Finding abstract compositions in nature
- Her approach to post-processing
- What expressive photography is and storytelling through images
- What Slow Photography Movement is
- Photography projects
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Ask a Question:
Have a question about outdoor photography that you would like to have answered on the podcast? Find a quiet place and record your question (up to 90 seconds). We’ll do our best to answer it on the show. Thanks for listening!
Send a voice message to Brenda Petrella
Be sure to be in a quiet location and that your microphone is ready.
Don’t forget to follow the show on your favorite podcast player to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!