OPP #021: Large Format Black & White Nature Photography With Cody Schultz
Today's Guest: Cody Schultz
- Photography as a way of coping with mental health struggles
- What it’s like to do landscape photography with medium and large format cameras
- How the process of slowing down with large format photography helps him connect with nature
- Why he transitioned to exclusively creating black and white images
- The technical details of using a large format camera
- Why he only photographs with one prime lens
- Why he got off of Instagram
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Ask a Question:
Have a question about outdoor photography that you would like to have answered on the podcast? Find a quiet place and record your question (up to 90 seconds). We’ll do our best to answer it on the show. Thanks for listening!
Send a voice message to Brenda Petrella
Be sure to be in a quiet location and that your microphone is ready.
Don’t forget to follow the show on your favorite podcast player to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!