OPP #002: TIDBIT TUESDAY – Should you Buy Filters? Landscape Photography Filters Explained
Today's Tidbit: All About Photography Filters
- The four most commonly used filters in landscape and nature photography
- Which photography filters you really need and which ones you can ditch
- When and how to properly use them
- What to look for when purchasing filters
- Which filters can be replaced by post-processing techniques
- And I answer your submitted questions!
Resources and Links:
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Maps of the vulnerable Trout Lily:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!