OPP #014: TIDBIT TUESDAY – Travel and Packing Tips for Outdoor Photographers
Today's Tidbit: Travel and Packing Tips and Recommendations
- Five questions to ask yourself to determine what photography gear is necessary and practical to bring on the trip you’re planning
- Traveling safely and comfortably with your expensive camera equipment
- How to protect your gear and data
- Bag recommendations
- And more!
Resources and Links:
- Outdoor Photography Podcast Episode 2: Tidbit Tuesday – Should You Buy Filters?
- OPS Article: What is Aperture in Photography? Key Concepts Explained
- Carry-On Luggage Size Chart
- OPS Article: Protect Your Photos With This Backup Strategy
- North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA)
- RAND Photography Insurance
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- BorrowLenses Rentals
- Gnarbox 2.0
- Goal Zero Solar Chargers
- Garmin InReach SE Satellite Communication Device
- F-Stop Ultralight Travel Loka camera backpack
- F-Stop Pro Large ICU insert
- Atlas Packs Athlete Bag
- Pelican Air Carry-On Case
- Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag
- Peak Design Tech Pouch
- Dry Bags
- Kavu Paxton Pack
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!