Episode 13: Creative Self-Expression, Composition, and Letting Go of Expectations with Sarah Marino
Today's Guest: Sarah Marino
- Finding internal peace through photography and nature
- Figuring out a work/life balance and the power of letting go and saying no
- How living a semi-nomadic life transformed her approach to nature photography
- The value of using visual design principles over composition rules when it comes to creating compelling images
- Being mindful of the impacts of photography on the environment
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
- Submit images to the Natural Landscape Photography Awards and use coupon code OPS15 for 15% off your submission
- Get 20% off any of Sarah and Ron’s educational offerings on their website using coupon code OPS20
- Sarah’s 11 Composition Lessons for Photographing Nature’s Small Scenes Ebook
- Nature Photographer’s Network
- Nature First Photography Alliance
- Make your own composition card with this Free OPS Comp Card Template (PDF)
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!