Episode 11: Finding Inspiration in the Texas Landscape With Linda Nickell
Today's Guest: Linda Nickell
- Linda’s photography webinar series, the Happiness Hour
- The diverse and exciting landscapes that Texas has to offer
- Tips on great photographic locations and what to expect
- Precautions to take while photographing in intense heat
- Connecting with nature as a city girl
- And so much more!
Resources and Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!