OPP #010: TIDBIT TUESDAY – Kick Your Photography Rut in the Butt and Q&A
Today's Tidbit: How to Get Over a Photography Slump
- Five methods and exercises to help you break out of the photography doldrums or a creative drought
- And I answer your submitted questions!
Resources and Links:
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Music clip: Diana Krall performing Pick Yourself Up. (C) 2007 The Verve Music Group, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
OPS Article: Protect Your Photos With This Backup Strategy
Recommended Photography Podcasts:
- F-Stop Collaborate and Listen (listen to the Outdoor Photography Podcast Episode 1 for my interview with the host, Matt Payne)
- Impact: The Conservation Photography Podcast (listen to the Outdoor Photography Podcast Episode 7 for my interview with the host, Jaymi Heimbuch)
- Wild & Exposed Podcast
- Vision & Light
Recommended Photography Books:
- Creative Nature and Outdoor Photography, Brenda Tharp (listen to the Outdoor Photography Podcast Episode 5 for my interview with Brenda Tharp)
- Expressive Nature Photography, Brenda Tharp
- The Nature of Yosemite: A Visual Journey, Robb Hirsch ((listen to the Outdoor Photography Podcast Episode 9 for my interview with Robb Hirsch)
- The Art of Photography, Bruce Barnbaum
- More Than a Rock, Guy Tal
Other Product Links:
Thanks for Listening!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It only takes a minute, and ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in getting the word out about the show, convincing hard-to-get guests, and are greatly appreciated by me!
I read each and every one of them, so thank you!
Submit a Question:
Have a question you’d like to have answered on the podcast? It’s easy! Just find a quiet location, hit the button below, and record your question. We’ll do our best to answer it on an upcoming Tidbit Tuesday episode. Thanks!
Don’t forget to follow the show to get automatic updates about new episodes.
Want to help support the show? Show some love by buying me a coffee! A little goes a long way – and I appreciate it!